By accessing, browsing and purchasing from www.gatheraustralia.com.au, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (in accordance with Australian Consumer Law - Competition and Consumer Act 2010);

  1. Payment is required at time of purchase. Payment options include Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Paypal and Afterpay. 
  2. All wedding flower orders have a processing time of 30 days.  Please ensure you allow a minimum of 30 days from the date of purchase before requiring the products.
  3. In the unfortunate event that your wedding is cancelled, Gather Australia Pty Ltd requires a notice period of 30 days.  All cancellations are to be made in writing via chat@gatheraustralia.com.au.  On receipt of written confirmation of the cancellation of your wedding, you will be refunded a maximum of 70% of the total order.  The remaining 30% is retained by Gather Australia Pty Ltd for administrative purposes.
  4. Strictly no refunds are extended to customers for weddings that are cancelled within 30 days of purchase.
  5. No refunds permitted for any customised wedding item/s.
  6. No refunds permitted for simply changing your mind.
  7. Products sold on www.gatheraustralia.com.au are derived from nature so flower and foliage variations occur.  Product availability is dependent on seasons and markets also.  As a result, no two bouquets are exactly the same and therefore, not exactly as pictured.  By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you are acknowledging there may be slight discrepancies between images and goods received.

 How We Are Responding to COVID-19

The safety of our customers, our florists and our team members are our top priority. This is an unprecedented time and we want to communicate with you how we are dealing with COVID-19. We have temporarily made some updates to our floral design and delivery process as follows;

Temporary Substitution Policy

Due to recent and unprecedented demand for product flower nationally, we may encounter some unexpected supply issues.  This may cause us to have to make amendments or adjustments. If we have to make a change, we will ensure that we do so with a product that is as close as we can get to the original photo.  As a result, some bouquets produced may have slight variation to the picture on www.gatheraustralia.com.au

By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you are acknowledging there may be slight discrepancies between images and goods received.

Postponing, Amending or Cancelling Your Wedding Flower Order

We work in good faith with our customers during these uncertain times to provide the best possible solution for both parties.  Postponing your wedding flower order is the most preferred option.  We are more than happy to hold and store your wedding order at our premises until you know your new wedding date. 

If your wedding has to be significantly amended due to government restrictions and wedding plans are significantly impacted, we may provide a store credit for the value of the difference of goods originally ordered versus the amended ordered.

As per our cancellation policy above, if you decide to cancel your wedding due to government restrictions, a maximum of 70% of your total order will be refunded.

Contactless Delivery

We have instructed our floral delivery partners to utilise contactless delivery to ensure their safety and the safety of you and your loved ones. Recipients will receive a text message to confirm preferred method of delivery including leaving flowers at the door or in an alternative safe place, or collecting them from a local collection point.  Maintaining social distancing guidelines apply at all times.